Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

OOTD: Getting Organised






Top - Dorothy Perkins
Pinny Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Coat - Ark
Bag - Debenhams
Shoes - Office 

You might remember this pinny and turtleneck combination from a recent shopping haul post, well today I got an opportunity to wear it!

I've moved back to university and this week is a busy one of settling back in, reuniting with people I haven't seen since June and getting everything lined up for the next year. I'm lucky because I was able to keep the job that I did last year, but this year I also want to get more in to sports (I'm even considering joining a sports society) and get some much needed work experience to get me ahead of the game when it comes to graduate jobs. If the next two years go even half as quickly as the first one, it's going to get around to graduation really quickly and I want to have the best CV possible!

These shoes were an absolute bargain in the Office sale at only £32 - I've been wanting something like this for a while and was evening considering splashing out £90 on the Dr Martens version, but these came along just in time. They're really wearable and the thick sole makes them practical and helps to avoid the primary school look.

What did you guys wear today? 




No comments:

Post a Comment